Sunday, July 29, 2007

well since you guys all have one....



Doris, May, Michael, Jo, Dan, Jeff, Carrie, Rob & Saki -

This post goes out to you b/c you will be the only people ever to read this thing. Even though I am not:

*Recently married (Jo & Dan, May & Michael)
*Pregnant (Jeff & Carrie)
*In a new relationship (Robert & Saki)
*Interesting to read about (Doris)

...I am starting this anyway.

So, first post news:

*Doris & Joan came out to support my little brother Kevin in a 3 on 3 chinatown basketball tournament yesterday. Kev flew out for one day and his team was brutally slaughtered by the NYC Chinatown street ballers (think Chicago's "Chinatown Dragon" bball team, only they call themselves the "Rockits." Kevin's team, at least, had the best team name: The Schrute Bucks (named after the Dwight Schrute Bucks in The Office Season 3.) Anyway, many thanks to Doris and Joan.

*Jo, Dan, and Isaac are visiting me in NYC tonight and staying for 3 nights. Excited for that.

*Can't wait to see you guys for Doris' bday in nyc. Let's coordinate a dance to perform at her bday WHAT DO YOU THINK MICHAEL LEE??

5 comments:

1dorislee said...

Yes, I agree that Michelle and i are the most interesting to read about because we are so cool we stand alone. We don't really need a M&M or J&C or R&S or D&J...we are just D and Mich, and that is enough. I am so glad you have your own blog now. I love that picture of us. Basketball was great. In fact John talked about the game throughout brunch and how much fun it was to watch, especially the first team and kevin's team because of how intense and close the games were. Thank you for inviting us. Anyways, as I spend today packing, I am, once again, overcome with feelings of nostalgia of when you were my roomate! I miss you.

Jeff said...

So what, was michelleyu.blogspot taken?

I just checked it and yes, it was taken. I think she's a dog lover.

check it out. www.michelleyu@blogspot.com

-Jeff

Michael & May said...

You are a very smart little blogger having all these shout outs for people on your blog and emailing them they you had a shout out for them, just so they would comment. It's almost like how can you not, because one would want the other to do the same. By the way my shout out sucked. BOO

Dan & Jo + 4 said...

welcome to the blog world. hey, thanks again for letting us stay with you. it was great seeing you and doris.

Michael & May said...

SERIOUSLY IF YOU ARE GONNA HAVE A BLOG YOU NEED TO UPDATE--LAME!