Thursday, May 8, 2008

OMGoodness.

Look who I met after their concert Tuesday night!:

Ok fine...that's actually not really me! I know it's hard to tell. It is my co-worker's wife. He went to the show last night and saw someone he knew from HBO who worked in the programming department. The lady told him where FOTC's after-party was (Doris, it was at The Dark Room on the LES!) so they went, and she got to meet them!

I get to the office this morning and the first email I have has the subject line "Michelle Yu is really going to be jealous of this one", with the above picture attached. SIGH.....

Note: concert was awesome, i laughed the whole time, they played some awesome new songs.

1 comment:

Oscar's Mama said...

OMGoodness is right! I am totally jealous as well!! And I really wanted to go to their show in Milwaukee this weekend but couldn't! Ah nuts.