Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tennis Time

So I know I was little irate towards New York City in my last post, but this one is dedicated towards giving it severely mad props. Why? Well, my friends, the U.S. Open started this week at Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens, bringing along with it the paragon of beauty also known as Rafael Nadal (also know as my future husband):

If things were not to work out with Rafa, who is currently the #2 ranked tennis player in the world, my back up would be Novak Djokovic, the #3 ranked tennis player in the world:


I have tickets to the Quarter Finals next Thursday, thanks to my roommate's American Express card. Apparently she gets first dibbs on all these events b/c she has an AMEX.....which leads me to ask -

Do any of you guys have AMEX cards? And if so, what are the benefits?

GO RAFA!!

3 comments:

1dorislee said...

I love this new surge of frequent posts. You will continue to stay at the top of my link! I have an AMEX but have gotten no rewards besides a bunch of monthly bills....hmmm is it because I am not charging enough?

Michael & May said...

Seriously though--tennis is boring.

robandsaki said...

Nadal is so oooogly.