Thursday, January 24, 2008

O.M.G.

My heart is pounding right now because I am so flustered....the executive producer for Flight of the Conchords (Stu Smiley) just stopped by my desk and introduced himself. He saw my FOTC posters in my office and we started talking...man oh man...i bet you he's gonna ask me to play Bret's girlfriend in the next season...i can just see it now...my life is about to CHANGE, PEOPLE!

A visual: I am in love with the guy on the left (note: would take guy on right as well if it were between him and about 90% of the guys i meet; but guy on left preferred - nothing against guy on right if they read this blog):

total hotness.

3 comments:

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

dang!! What did he say?

Michelle said...

he asked me what i did, and that's about it, haha. No request to be on the show...he also produced and won 2 emmys for "Everybody Loves Raymond."

Oscar's Mama said...

That's so cool Michelle! When are they going to have new episodes, dangit?!