Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stomp the Yard

This is my favorite movie of 2007. It had all the elements of a good film - action, drama, comedy, romance, and the added bonus of STOMPING THE YARD. IF you have not seen this film you have to see it. For those who HAVE seen it, apparently there is a female-version of the movie called "How She Move."

Last night I saw the movie "Definitely, Maybe" - May and Michael, you must watch this, it's a good one - stars Abigail Breslin from Little Miss Sunshine.

Finally, a picture from my failed snowboarding trip to VT last week. The picture is deceiving because I look so happy but had quite a horrible time. At least I got to rock my $29 Burton jacket.


Peace & love.

2 comments:

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

you guys look deceivingly happy

1dorislee said...

which one is the "speghetti girl?"

D-